Re: PATCH: A fix to allow OpenVMS to (HTTP) POST data largerthan64K...

From: Tim Sneddon, Systems Programmer, BSD, Infomedia Ltd <tsneddon_at_bsd.infomedia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:29:51 +0800

Marty Kuhrt wrote:
> In the download area I currently provide three zips. One each for
> VAX, AXP and IA64. Each zip has the object libraries and executables
> for noSSL, hpSSL and OpenSSL. I haven't had a chance to look into
> providing PCSI kits, but I would be interested in how you went about
> building the kits. I'd much rather look at a working example, than
> try to read the fine manual, myself. :)

When the initial release of my current projecct is out of the way
(about 2-3 weeks) I will put together what I have and you can have a
go with it.

I'll put some time into the test system about then too.

> Regards,
> Marty

Regards, Tim.

--
Tim Sneddon                                tsneddon[at]infomedia.com.au
Systems Programmer                  Infomedia Business Systems Division