Re: LibCURL PUT Question...

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:45:49 -0700

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 07:08:43AM -0500, Casey O'Donnell wrote:
> I couldn't find curl_get_info() where is that?

Sorry, I meant curl_easy_getinfo()

[...]

> It's pretty much the HTTP Put example with the exception that I'm using
> username and password as well. I do get a CURLE_OK return value from
> curl_easy_perform(pCurl). Another thing I've noticed is that my read
> call-back is never entered...as you can see from the output (also checked
> with break-points).
>
> I didn't have any trouble GET-ing, though I haven't tried from
> idisk.mac.com or with a user/password. I was impressed how relatively easy
> it was to get functionality like this rolled into my app so quickly.
>
> Thanks for the help.

Are you able to do an upload using the curl command-line tool? That's
probably easier to get working, after which you have something to compare
your own program to. Are you sure that URL is a valid one for PUTting?
Also, try explicitly selecting an authentication method instead of using
curl's automatic authentication selection.

>>> Dan