Re: LibCURL PUT Question...

From: Casey O'Donnell <caseyodonnell_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:13:22 -0500

I used the CURL command line tool. :) Great idea. Guess iDisk uses basic
authentication. I will switch over to the automatic auth selection.

LibCURL is fast! Pretty cool... Been trying to get around WinXP's nasty
WebDAV implementation (slow), and am very happy with this. Kudos to those
working on it.

Thanks for the assistance.

CKO