Re: release countdown

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:58:43 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:

> CURLOPT_TIMEOUT works but CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT doesn't not work for
> connecting to an invalid IP description: I tried to connect to a invalid IP,
> it doesn't time out as I specified w/ this option, it times out at 100(sec)
> which should be Windows XP's system timeout ( ps: invalid IP means there is
> no the machine which has this IP)

It won't be addressed in 7.11.1, no. I still have never been able to repeat
this problem in my end. I will have to rely on someone that can get this to
happen to fire up a debugger and check what's happening in this case. Or
report very detailed trace reports using strace or similar. I believe this bug
has only been reported on Windows.

I trust this bug has always been present?