Re: release countdown

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:02:50 -0800

Daniel,
sorry for this late response, hope this issue can be fixed:

CURLOPT_TIMEOUT works but CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT doesn't not work for
connecting to an invalid IP
specified w/ this option, it times out
at 100(sec) which should be Windows XP's system timeout ( ps: invalid IP
means there is no the machine which has this IP)

Regds,
- Jerry