RE: About libcurl, VC7 and W4

From: Delfin Rojas <drojas_at_moodlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:33:50 -0800

I agree maintaining several files is a problem. Looks like there are VC
makefiles that can be used with VC6 and VC7. I guess in that case I would
recommend removing the dsp and dsw files for avoid confusion and point
people to the makefiles.

My original reason for proposing separate VC6 and VC7 files is the same
reason for initially having VC6 dsp files, because of convenience.

-delfin