Re: About libcurl, VC7 and W4

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:19:40 -0500

> So, when I tried to compile the library I found that you provide a VC6
> project and workspace file but no VC7 counterpart. Also, when I compile
with
> warning 4 enabled I get several warnings all over.
Why is it necessary to have VC7 files? VC7 can read the VC6 files just fine.
When you run them it will prompt you to convert them to the VC7 format, just
say yes. I think it's a bad idea to include seperate VC6 and VC7 files
because all that can possibly do is lead to someone forgetting to update
both.