Re: Multi interface -- some trouble

From: Andy Serpa <ac_at_onehorseshy.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:57:07 -0500

Further investigation shows that the crashes occur when I call
curl_multi_perform() a second time immediately after calling it and
receiving a CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM return code.

I have the wrapper set-up so that when I receive
CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM it keeps calling curl_multi_perform() until
I don't. Note that during the first set of multi-transfers (the ones
that never crash) on the first multi handle, CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM
is sometimes returned and there is no problem when recalling
curl_multi_perform(). So maybe that is a good hint for what might be
happening?