Re: testsuite failure -- test 91

From: Domenico Andreoli <cavok_at_filibusta.crema.unimi.it>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:09:20 +0100

hi David,

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:36:35PM -0800, David Byron wrote:
> Anyone have any hints about what's going on here before I dive in? Seems
> like this is a good thing to get working before I go ahead with --ntlm and
> --fail.

i suppose it is the same problem i saw on both s390 [0] and alpha [1]
builders of the Debian project.

i remember to have seen the same output and log files but i have never
reproduced it again :(

cherrs
domenico

[0] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=curl&ver=7.10.8-1&arch=s390&stamp=1067856391&file=log&as=raw
[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=curl&ver=7.10.8-1&arch=alpha&stamp=1067855942&file=log&as=raw

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50