Re: 7.10.4-pre4 and ssl

From: Avery Fay <avery_fay_at_symantec.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:14:30 -0500

Ok, I've made some progress. openssl/ssl.h fails because it includes
openssl/kssl.h which includes krb5.h which can't be found. krb5.h resides
in /usr/kerberos/include which isn't on the include path list. I'm not
sure if this is a curl bug or a Red Hat bug. I guess there are 3 possible
solutions:

1.) Wait for Red Hat to fix the problem if it is a Red Hat problem.
2.) Add -I/usr/kerberos/include to the command line.
3.) Add -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 to the command line. (this is what I did since I
don't need kerberos support)

I don't know. Do you think this is a curl problem or a Red Hat problem?

Avery Fay

Symantec Corporation
Office:
(781) 530-2489
eMail:
avery_fay_at_symantec.com

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Sent by: curl-library-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net
03/21/2003 08:12 AM
Please respond to curl-library