Re: libcurl on win infected by GPL?

From: Dave Halbakken <YetAnotherDev_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:13:45 -0800

Thanks, I hope we hear from Mumit Khan.

The contents of dllinit.c file are pretty trivial. The VC++ project
wizard generates nearly the same code. I don't know much about mingwin
or cygwin, but I think it would be very easy to replace the file for the
vc6 version and get rid of the FSF license comment. I've never worked on
an open source project before, so I don't know all the ins and outs of
contributing source. I'd be happy to contribute a vc6 version of the
file, though.

The file name would likely need to change, so the vc6 makefile would
need to change, too. What tool and command is used to generate patches
that people submit to this list?

Dave Halbakken