Occasional CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE

From: Gautam Mani <Gautam.Mani_at_Mobileum.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:09:00 -0700

Hi all,

I am using libcurl7.9.7 on solaris8 connecting to a Digital Unix machine. My
program basically downloads files from the ftp server periodically; this is
a never-ending process. Occasionaly, I get a CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE error. Now,
this is not a periodic error nor am I able to reproduce it. When my program
downloads the same file after some time, it happens smoothly. The partialy
downloaded file size is exactly the same as the full file; this I get from
the libcurl error buffer. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
I would be really grateful if someone could shed some light on this.

TIA,
Gautam