A javacurl experience!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:01:27 +0200 (MET DST)

Yay!

[This is a cross-posted announcement-kind of mail, follow-ups to the libcurl
list please]

I've created a Java page in the libcurl section of the curl web site:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/java/

... as since just a little while back, the java interface has proved to work
and I could download a URL even with a callback written in java.

This has so far been mostly a proof of concept for me, and I do appriciate
suggestions on how to proceed with this.

If anyone is interested in working with libcurl in Java, this is a good
opportunity...