Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:08:21 +0100
first of all I would like to thank Daniel for his really nice libcurl interface.
It is easy to use and very powerful , especially with the callback functions.
Currently I came accross a small problem which might be easily resolved:
1. I use the RANGE parameter to download the first 5kb of a file
2. After retrieving the download and computing a MD5 hash I would like to get the total filesize
of that file.
3. Therefore I thought CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD is the right
parameter for the curl_get_info. Unfortunately it just returns 5kb and not the total size of the
file (as transmitted sometimes with the Content-Length in the HTTP header).
1. Is there a way to retrieve the total size without downloading the complete file (FTP and HTTP)
2. What is the difference between CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD and
Thanks for any suggestions!
Curl-library mailing list
Received on 2001-03-01