curl-and-python

using NTLM as *current user*

From: Kevin Manley <Kevin.Manley_at_bwater.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:02:36 -0400

Hi,
I can easily use pycurl to request resources using NTLM auth if I supply domain\username:password.

But how can I get pycurl to simply use the credentials of the *current (calling) user*?
I've tried setting

self._curl.setopt(pycurl.USERPWD, "")
and not specifying pycurl.USERPWD at all

But neither works...

Thanks,
Kevin

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.
If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.