curl-and-php

Re: PHP - CURL - Custom authentication script

From: Michael Gawrychowski <mgawrych_at_excelmicro.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:43:50 -0400

Good Morning David, thank you again for your help. I've been trying many
different scenarios with submitting the unrecognized variables with no luck.
I really need to get it to work so I tried Firebug and I saw that the data
type
used by firefox is application/x-www-form-urlencoded and my Verbose output
says:
* Re-using existing connection! (#1) with host c.na4.visual.force.com
* Connected to c.na4.visual.force.com (204.14.232.117) port 443 (#1)
> POST /apex/NewCase HTTP/1.1

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Server:
< Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0, no-store, private
< Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:40:13 GMT

Could this cause the problem? There are two different content types.... What
do you think?

Thank you
M.