curl-and-php

Re: PHP - CURL - Custom authentication script

From: David Colter <dolan2go_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:45:55 -0400

Michael,

> What it could be? Even if I copy these over from the firefox request in Firefox it gets me the same. What do you think?

I think that what curl is POSTING is not the same as what Firefox is POSTING. The remote server is not getting what it wants to get. Sometimes this takes hours to find what is incorrect, and with a magnifying glass. Compare character by character. Another possibility is that curl is not 'copying' the Request Header that Firefox sends.

Sometimes you have to walk away. Come back later and you can see what's missing.

David