curl-and-php

Post and follow post redirect on remote server

From: <hostinvest_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

It is very frustrating that I was not able to resolve something apparently so simple. Searched a lot of resources without success. Hope somebody will be able to answer my question.

I would like a very simple straight forward thing: to have a form on my web site and post the content of the form to a remote server AND following the redirect on the remote server.

Meaning I am here:
http://www.site-A.com/form.php

I post the form here:
http://www.site-B.com/form.php

Than I want to get here:
http://www.site-B.com/success.html

We have the same form on both sites. Clearly on site-B the mechanism is: post the information than redirect to "success.html" page.

Again, the form is filled on site-A and posted on site-B where it is also redirected (following the site-B logic / redirect) on site-B.

I reduce this to the most simple example in order to understand the mechanism.

If you want the question is equal to: how after execution of some cURL commands I can do this PHP redirect:

header("Location: http://www.site-B.com/success.html");

Thank you.