curl-and-php

Re: Searching this list (was RE: trouble logging in)

From: Richard Lynch <ceo_at_l-i-e.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:09:08 -0500 (CDT)

Call me silly, but whoever it is that wants to build whatever it is
they want to build...

Just subscribe to the list, get the archives, and build the damn thing
and be done with it already...

If it's actually better than a mailing list, you'll get what you want.
 If it's not, you'll have learned something from the experience.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?