curl-and-php

Re: trouble logging in

From: haroon ahmad <haroon_at_fastcreators.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:59:16 +0500

Hi guys

cURL has added a lot to php power for remote application development
period. I read your post and Daniel said it right that you had posted a lot
of info and it is not possible for most of the people to go through that
long info and fix things for you so it would be better if you can repost
your question with exact code and related chunk of log and you will probably
get great help. I hope so...

BUT yes i agree with you at some extent that important or in other words
deep topics are not entertained here, i had asked two such topics , first
was about to handle cURL with ajax and nobody replied even i replied myself
to that email three times asking for help but no response i cant believe
there is no one in this list who has not worked with cURL-ajax or
javascript...

my recent request for help was on making a webcrawler with cURL but nobody
replied to that too though it is a very hot thing done with cURL and i can
see many such projects.

so either there are not much expert people attached with this mailing list
or they wont bother to provide free help for such topics. But it doesnt mean
i do not respect this mailing list or have any doubt in Daniel contribution
, no doubt both are great and have contributed a lot.

Regards,
Haroon Ahmad
Sr. Web Developer
www.fastcreators.com