curl-and-php

RE: curl version

From: Broekhuis,Robert R. <BROEKHRR_at_airproducts.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:52:42 -0500

I just figured out that I'm using an even older version of the library:
libcurl/7.10.3 OpenSSL/0.9.6g ipv6 zlib/1.2.1
I cannot install a newer version myself, but to provide ammo for a
request to have the server upgraded, I'd like to reference just how old
the installed version is. Anybody know?
Also, the php version itself is only 4.4.1. I would imagine both would
need to be upgraded at the same time?
My account is hosted at 1and1. Anybody have any experience with how they
respond to requests for software upgrades?
Thanks much
Rob