curl-and-php

Re: cURL and secure server

From: Michael Sisson <msisson_at_webcoat.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:37:29 -0600

So if you use curlopt_cookiejar and cookiefile, then curl will
automatically get the cookie on login and use it in the request?

Also, how do you handle the sending (posting) and recieving of data?
The way I understand it, the $result = curl_exec($ch); would put
the info recieved in $result?
Which in this case would be xml data and then I could just parse $result?

Thanks for the help
-Michael