curl-and-php

Re: Question about undocumented PHP functions

From: Sear, Mick <msear_at_epson.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:04:06 +0100

Thanks to Daniel and The Pope of Chili Town for answers - from the
documentation, I see it the multi functions ..."2. Enable multiple
simultaneous transfers in the same thread without making it complicated for
the application. ", which is what I understood from the name.

I also see now that it's PHP 5 CVS only - I might play around with it on a
development machine or VMWare, but I'm not about to use that for my current
needs, and need to work in PHP safe mode, so can't see how I can use the C
functions either.

Doesn't really matter now anyway - cUrl is chugging away getting the pages I
need quite satisfactorily using PHP CLI (doesn't time out).

Thanks,
Mick