curl-and-php

Re: session and NO cookies

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:09:39 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, beshoo wrote:

> i got the header :)

[snip]

> Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDCQTARRSR=HMGOMMKCBGDOIDFIHPOKJEEI
>
> and as you said there is a Cookie:)

As you can guess, I'm not surprised.

> so what i have to do the use this option :)

Again, curl-users is a better list to talk about how to use curl (the command
line tool.

Then I suggest reading the docs. I've made an effort to document things, so
you could at least start with trying there. I suggest reading this:

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html

--
 Daniel - been obfuscating curl source code since 1998.
 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]