curl-and-php

Question about undocumented PHP functions

From: Sear, Mick <msear_at_epson.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:12:23 +0100

I'm new to cUrl, but already it's proving really useful, but documentation
is a bit sparse. I'm using cUrl to spider a site, and so might have an
issue with timeouts (I'm running in Safe Mode).

I noticed there are functions called curl_multi_* etc., but there's no
documentation. Can anyone point me in the right direction? These might
help avoid timeouts if I can simultaneously form several HTTP requests.

Thanks in advance,
Mick