curl-and-php

Re: Getting and passing a cookie...

From: Paperstuff.com <contact_at_paperstuff.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:00:25 -0800

We are now able to get the cookies written to the file. We will probably have everything done by this evening. When I am done, I can post it to the PHP and cURL sites I know of. A lot of people wrote to give me advice, but never just offered raw code. I can give that up to everyone so they don't have to go through this process like I did. Thank you for your help,

Aaron