curl-and-php

Re: Getting and passing a cookie...

From: Paperstuff.com <contact_at_paperstuff.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:24:48 -0800

Hi Daniel,

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that I have cookies.txt right in the same folder as the PHP file I am running - there is no content to that text file. The date properties aren't changing either, which means it isn't and never has been written to.

The error isn't saying that I am missing a cookie - it says that 'my browser has cookies disabled'. I think it is trying to store the cookie into that text file, but for some reason it is behind declined. Could there be a security issue on the server that stops this? I made the text file myself and put it there - it has full write access.

Any other ideas? I am stumped.

Aaron