Re: cURL and IMAP - accessing a shared mailbox in an IMAP Exchange Server

From: Allan Quadros via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:54:40 -0300

Thanks for the suggestion, Alex, but it didn't work either.
I have a report from a different user that it can be done using
python's imapclient module, which, I suppose, runs on a different
connection framework (see:
https://github.com/allanvc/mRpostman/issues/2).
However, he can't access the shared folder using cURL.
I am thinking of opening a new issue on curl's github repo ...

Allan