Run command after download (cmd)

From: NAS Kearn via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:40:04 +0100

Sorry if this has already been asked before but I’ve been googling this for
a while now and couldn't find anything for what I am looking for.

Every now and then I come across a Project that uses curl for there install
script.

e.g. curl -L https://install.pivpn.io | bash

I am looking to do the same but for windows.

I am working on a project for myself that uses a batch script. I would like
to pipe the output into a windows command prompt. But I can’t find out how
to do this, despite all the googling I’ve done.

Any help would be appreciated!