Re: big docs (was Re: Limits to curl command....)

From: Rodrigo Zanatta Silva <rodrigozanattasilva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:25:28 -0200

Lol. I would suggest the strategy of sqlmap
<https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki/Usage>.

If I call the program with *-h* it show the basic help page, but if I use
*-hh* it show a full help.

When I mean small doc, it is not give a short explanation about function.
It is just don't show option that is not very often used.

So, doing a example, I would suggest that

   - --url
   - --write-out
   - --verbose

Is a good candidate to be in small doc. But

   - --tlsauthtype
   - --socks5-hostname <host[:port]>
   - --proxy1.0 <proxyhost[:port]>

Is things (very complex) that I never used. You is the main programer, so
for you it is really difficult choose what is most important :D For a users
like me, it is not that difficult.

I would suggest this strategy:

   - Make some pool (questionnaire, research, what is the correct word?)
   for the users say what option they use more.
   - Create a anonymous function in the curl that send what the users are
   using (yes, if the user want to send it, like Google, Microsoft, etc does
   in their program)