Curl and HTTP/2

From: Bisera Milosheska <biseramilosheska_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 16:36:56 +0200

I have the latest version of curl, 7.37.1. It is supposed to support http2, but when I try to do a request to a nghttpd server(which is part of the nghttp2 implementation) that supports http2, the server answers that the client did not advertise HTTP/2 protocol. This is my command:

        curl --http2 -k -n100 -c10 -m10 'https://10.0.0.10:8080/index.html'

The server is working fine, it can receive HTTP/2.0 requests from the client available in the nghttp2 implementation. Is my command not correct or is there some problem with the curl support of HTTP/2?