Re: Curl and HTTP/2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:03:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014, Bisera Milosheska wrote:

> I have the latest version of curl, 7.37.1. It is supposed to support http2,
> but when I try to do a request to a nghttpd server(which is part of the
> nghttp2 implementation) that supports http2, the server answers that the
> client did not advertise HTTP/2 protocol. This is my command:
>
> curl --http2 -k -n100 -c10 -m10 'https://10.0.0.10:8080/index.html'

Did you really use "-n100" in the command line? What is that supposed to do? I
would suspect it could be the reason for your problems. The -c10 looks highly
suspicious too even if I don't think it'll damage anything used like that.

We need more details. Like perhaps your -v output, and perhaps even a curl -V
output.

I just tried again and curl (git HEAD) speaks http2 h2-14 fine with
nghttp2.org. We did fix up a few things in git since that release to adapt
better to draft-14 specific changes but I'm not sure how important those
details are.

Perhaps you can get the latest git/daily snapshot and see if it makes a
difference for you?

You are talking about the latest and greated http2 draft here, right?