RE: Problem using CURL behind a proxy using proxytunnel option, seemingly a bug has been introduced since version 2.27

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 23:46:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013, Yuri.VANHAEREN_at_ext.ec.europa.eu wrote:

>> Fair enough, but then I also don't know how to proceed from here.
>
> I would have expected a debug version or mode to exist, having to write it
> on the spot seems a bit excessive.

Debugging usually involves actually doing something, yes, but I wouldn't call
that excessive. It is very hard to figure out this problem solely based on
logs.

> However if you're willing and able to walk me through it (getting it to
> build and telling me where to look in the code and/or getting the printfs
> in), I'll do it.

If you need all that help to build and add printfs, then I don't think that's
a good way forward. Let's hope someone else can help me repeat it or can help
debug this when they get the problem.

> Fyi, I posted it to library. The length of the mail probably scared
> everyone.

You probably weren't subscribed to that mailing list so it never appeared
that!