Re: curl and https

From: Alex Bligh <alex_at_alex.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:52:42 +0100

On 10 Jul 2013, at 13:17, Richard Cattermoul wrote:

> I should add that I never built curl, but was supplied to me as a standalone executable by one of your team I guess.

I doubt anyone here proactively sent you a binary executable of curl just in case you needed it.

Either you downloaded it yourself from here:
  http://curl.haxx.se/download.htm
(in which case you should have picked one that has SSL support, i.e. has 'SSL' written next to it) or you got it some other way, in which case I suggest you find out who you got it from and how it was built, and ask them for a version with SSL enabled.

--
Alex Bligh