Seeking nightly autobuild with-nss on win32 or help to make my own

From: Von Hawkins <vonhawkins_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I see the
--DM-NAZ-IP2 Win32 target (MingW32) - cross-gcc 4.3.3 on OpenSuSE 11.1 Linux  Guenter

build on the autobuild list and I once saw a list discussion where Geunter mentioned posting it for download to help someone.  I can't find that discussion now and I have failed to compile my own.
Is there any chance someone would be willing to either help me build curl --with-nss on win32 or post a build that will run on Windows.  I can go with XP or Vista/7.  I prefer XP.

I'd love to keep it real it with Linux, but I'm using certs from a SmartCard that Linux middleware doesn't support.  At least coolkey and cackey, can't read these cards.  I can read them with ActiveCard client on windows, so I'm trying to get a winCurl that can use NSS.  If anyone knows of a different Linux SmartCard middleware I can try, I'd try that.

I am reasonably competent with NSS certutil/pk12util/modutil and curl using the PEM formatted certificates with private keys.  I am apparently not very competent at compiling my own NSS or curl.

--thanks
obivon