Disable clock_gettime checking

From: Gopakumar Pillai <gpillai_at_broadsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:26:09 -0700

Hi,

I did read a lot of responses about clock_gettime, but didn't find a satisfactory reply for my need.

I would like to disable the checking of clock_gettime via a proper mechanism through the configure script, or setting some environment variable. Tried a lot, but in vain.

Reason:
I am trying to reduce my firmware image size and thus trying to avoid using librt.so. It's available in the toolchain, hence configure script finds it out. I don't want to manually change the header file, since it will be easier for merging our tree with future releases of libcurl.

Please let me know if any existing options are there, otherwise please think of adding this feature.

Thank You

--Gopu