Re: Disable clock_gettime checking

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 07:35:45 -0800

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 06:26:09PM -0700, Gopakumar Pillai wrote:
> I did read a lot of responses about clock_gettime, but didn?t find a
> satisfactory reply for my need.
>
> I would like to disable the checking of clock_gettime via a proper mechanism
> through the configure script, or setting some environment variable. Tried a
> lot, but in vain.

You could link against clock_gettime statically by providing an appropriate
LIBS or LDFLAGS variable at configure time. That avoids having to provide
a librt.so at run time and shouldn't increase the size much at all.
Another approach would be to edit the curl_config.h file after configuring
but before compiling.

>>> Dan