Re: Store file troubleshoot with CURL [Serious Issue]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:26:30 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Mohamed Arab wrote:

Please don't top-post!

> I hope if you kindly let me know where I can find the documented part you
> mentioned

The man page for curl, the section describing what -O does.

> you could let me know when you are planing to make curl able to handle a
> situation like this.

It already does: by offering -o, -O and -J.

> I wonder if there a private service where I can pay for that to be made on
> the way I want, because I will be using it on a project. I'm not a c or c++
> expert to know how I can me diff/patch to curl.

There's no project-specific service, no. You can however contact a developer
and ask for such a feature to get implemented and it should be fine as long as
that developer coordinates with the project on how to do this the best way so
that the code will be accepted into the project.