Re: Store file troubleshoot with CURL [Serious Issue]

From: Mohamed Arab <xnokia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:57:46 +0300

Hi Daniel,
Thank you very much for answer, much appreciated.
I hope if you kindly let me know where I can find the documented part you mentioned and also if you could let me know when you are planing to make curl able to handle a situation like this. I wonder if there a private service where I can pay for that to be made on the way I want, because I will be using it on a project. I'm not a c or c++ expert to know how I can me diff/patch to curl.
Thank you again Daniel and I will looking for you response soon.

Sent from my iPad