cmake, msvc, openssl, sspi and Curl 7.21.0

From: Paul Harris <harris.pc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:12:45 +0800

Hi all,

I'm trying to build 7.21.0 with MSVC90 (2008), on Vista(32-bit) using CMake.

I notice that the CMake configuration has changed someone since 7.19, and a
lot of the things I have to enter manually (eg the OpenSSL libraries) are
now hidden in Advanced.

Once I had entered all the information, including the OpenSSL include
folder, I noticed an error message that it could not find openssl/rand.h
ie HAVE_OPENSSL_RAND_H
even though its definitely in the openssl include folder.

I had a look at the CMakeLists.txt, and I suspect the reason is that the
openssl include folder is NOT added before it tests for rand.h

BUT, then I noticed something more serious... It looks like SSPI support has
been commented out !

My goal is to build a static libcurl so that it can work through NTLM
proxies. Do I need OpenSSL ? How can I ensure that SSPI is enabled ?

thanks
Paul