TFTP issues in curl lib 7.19.4

From: vijay g <vijay.g233_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:30:32 +0530

Hi ,

In Curl lib 7.19.4, in tftp.c,i have found a few issues.

1. tftp_tx() is not handling the case for TFTP_EVENT_OACK. This case should
be added in tftp_tx(). In tftp_rx(), this case is already handled.In RFC
2348, itis given as "If the server is willing to accept the blocksize
option, it sends an Option Acknowledgment (OACK) to the client." I was not
able to upload any files, as we are not handling this scenario.

2. Whenever there is any error in TFTP, it is better to close the
connection. In ftp.c, its being done in the same way.
"conn->bits.close = TRUE; " should be called in tftp_do() in
if(state->error != TFTP_ERR_NONE) {.

Please let me know, if the above issues are right?

regards,
Vijay