Re: TFTP issues in curl lib 7.19.4

From: G. T. Stresen-Reuter <tedmasterweb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:50:51 +0000

Have the maintainers of curl considered the possibility that the
instructions describing which list to post to are not clear enough
when subscribing? Maybe we need BIG BOLD RED LETTERS...

Sorry, I can't lend any help to this problem. I only know how to use
the command line curl and don't know a thing about libcurl.

Ted Stresen-Reuter