curl on haiku

From: scott mc <scottmc2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:46:58 -0700

With the updates in 7.18.2 curl builds ok on haiku, so when 7.19.0
came out this was still the case. However the config.guess file is a
bit outdated, haiku requires one from april of 2008 or newer as that's
when it was finally added to gnulib. It it's not much of an issue to
copy in this file manually and build. Perhaps on the next point
update for curl config.guess could be refreshed? Here's what we have
to do to get it to build on haiku:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/net-misc/curl/7.19.0/1
which reminds me, i need to build it again this time with ssh installed.
-scottmc