Re: Delay in HTTP PUT and a SOLUTION

From: <garym_at_xmlteam.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:20:47 -0400

    r> Also I'm going to have a look in Django to see why it didn't
    r> respond with a 100 Continue message. I don't recall seeing this
    r> with Ruby on Rails.

An update on my situation: it seems I had misread the tcpdump and
thought the correct response happened when it didn't. In our case,
the remote server does NOT respond with the 100 Continue message,
it simply acks the request.

Here's the sticky bit: the remote server is using libwww-perl's
HTTP::Daemon which claims to conform to HTTP 1.1 protocols.

I have tried this with several versions of libwww-perl on Linux
machines, and they all fail to respond with 100 Continue.

--
	gary lawrence murphy <garym_at_xmlteam.com> ::  www.xmlteam.com
	:: sports data integration through open standard sportsml ::