When to call curl_multi_clean

From: Naiem Shaik <naiem.shaik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:51:14 +0530

Hi ,
Can any one please let me know what is the correct usage of curl_multi_handle.
This is the high level logic of webkit=curl interaction
1- create a multi handle at the start of program
2- keep creating easy handles for each request
3- when request is done remove it from multi handle and clean up the
handle
4- multi handle is never released (stays till the end of program)

But as per the documentation we should clean up the multi handle as well.
So my question is can we re-use the same multi handle without ever
performing curl_multi_cleanup.
The reason is we are seeing leak in curl_connect and curl_open with
this approach.
Kindly clarify.

Best Regards,
Naiem