Re: Member name libssl.so.0.9.7 does not exist

From: Praveen <sampraveen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:19:08 -0400

Yes, the -R option is pointing to the right install of the openssl shared
libraries. However the error seems to be happening bcos curl is looking
specifically for 0.9.7 version of openssl and have 0.9.8 version. 0.9.7
doesn't install shared libraries with the install of the openssl.

Do we have to install openssl as "root" ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Praveen