RE: Libcurl linking in HP-UX using acc

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:46:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Atul_Aggarwal wrote:

> 2) I don't have gcc on my HP-UX machine. What are the options I can try?

Get it? It's totally free...

> Is there a version of libcurl compiled in aCC which I can use.

Sure, you can build your own easily.

> Please advice which compiled version should I use and the location where I
> can download it from.

The binaries we link to from the download page are all done and produced by
volunteers outside of the project. The curl project only produces source code
releases. I have no idea about any other HP binaries than those on the
download page.