RE: Libcurl linking in HP-UX using acc

From: Atul_Aggarwal <Atul_Aggarwal_at_satyam.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:51:18 +0530

Hi,

1) My mistake, that was a typo mistake. I am using "-L. -lcurl" option still it doesn't link.

2) I don't have gcc on my HP-UX machine. What are the options I can try? Is there a version of libcurl compiled in aCC which I can use.

Also I tried downloading the "HPUX 11.00 HPPA 7.15.1" on the "The Written Word" mirror but it is not working.
From the url : http://curl.haxx.se/download.html
Link: ftp://ftp.thewrittenword.com/packages/by-name/curl-7.15.1/hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00/curl-7.15.1.depot.tar.Z

Please advice which compiled version should I use and the location where I can download it from.

Thanks
Atul