Libcurl linking in HP-UX using acc

From: Atul_Aggarwal <Atul_Aggarwal_at_satyam.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:23:04 +0530

Hi All,

We have developed an application which uses libcurl. We are able to successfully link it to libcurl and run it in Win32 and Solaris environments.

When we try compiling it in HP-UX using aCC compiler, we are facing some issues.

On using the option "-L. lcurl" it is not able to link
On using option "./libcurl.sl.1" it gives an error saying "libgcc_sl not found"

Please help if anyone knows any options that need to be specifically used for linking to libcurl.

Thanks
Atul

DISCLAIMER: