Re: SFTP fail to retrieve large file

From: John <jttmpmail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:15:33 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Stenberg <daniel <at> haxx.se> writes:

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, John wrote:
>
> > Have anyone successfully tested SFTP with curl on large files? If so, what
> > SSH lib was used?
>
> Yes, I've transfered multi-megabyte files with SFTP using libssh2 (and I've

Yeah that is what I thought. This should be a basic thing.

> been involved in fixing a few flaws in that department in the past). I'm
> always using the CVS version of that so I can't really recall what version
> I've used, and it's been a while since I tried it.
>
> So, please try the latest libssh2 from CVS and if the problem continues, take
> it to the libssh2 list and we can work together to try to fix it.

I pulled the files out of CVS and there is no configure script. So I untarred
0.18 and copies the files from CVS over the 0.18 files. But the configure
script fails earlier on.

checking for C compiler default output file name...

Not sure what I need to do and even if I did the correct thing.

Also, I checked the CVS repository to see if the patch that I applied is in CVS.
 It is not. The patch is related to the SCP upload issue (
http://www.mail-archive.com/libssh2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00814.html).
 I had to update the channel.c file.

I feel that I am having a similar issue with retrieving a file.